PRIDE ARTS CENTER hosts the Pride Films and Plays season of plays and musicals as well as Pride Arts Center productions and special events.
CLICK to see the production calendar and order tickets.
In April, there are no PFP or PAC productions running. PAC Special Events in April include three film events, and one special reading as a fund-raiser for our trip to Dublin. (Click the show titles for tickets.)
- Special Screening The Last Gospel of the Pagan Babies (April 16)
- Special Screening An Evening With Michael Horvich (April 17)
- The Women staged reading (April 18)
In May, PFP/PAC productions resume again with both FLIES! THE MUSICAL! and THE DAYS ARE SHORTER both opening. And PAC special events include:
- Pride Film Fest
- Nominee Night, our Spring Fund-Raiser.(May 21).
PRIDE FILMS AND PLAYS (PFP) offers a full season of award-winning plays and musicals.
Slated for inclusion at this point are the final production of the 2017-18 season
- THE DAYS ARE SHORTER (May 2018).
and in 2018-19, the PFP Subscription Series includes
- HOMOS, OR EVERYONE IN AMERICA (September 2018)
- IT’S ONLY A PLAY (October 2018)
- I KNOW MY OWN HEART (January 2019)
- SOUTHERN COMFORT (March 2019)
- DESIRE IN A TINIER HOUSE (June 2019)
PRIDE ARTS CENTER (PAC) PRODUCTIONS are events are in harmony with, but outside, our mission.
Slated PAC Productions:
- FLIES! THE MUSICAL! (May 2018)
- FUCKING MEN (June 2018)
- PINK ORCHIDS (June 2018)
- THE GREEN BAY TREE (June 2018)
- HOLDING THE MAN (August 2018)
- HURRICANE DAMAGE (August 2018)
Tickets for Previews are always $15. Tickets for the Broadway shows run from $25 – 40. Tickets for the Buena productions run from $20 – 30. $5 Discounts are available for Military, Seniors, Students any day but Saturday night.